Tuesday 15 March 2022

A Good Type of Day 😊

Upstairs neighbours gave me a bunch of flowers for keeping an eye on their flat 😊 absolutely unnecessary but a lovely gesture.

Nice dude on Olio told me that picking up free blueberry muffins, pink donuts, salads and bread rolls has made his day. 😊

I have successfully resisted four packets of Oreo donuts. 😊 There is no way I need to keep stashing so many pastries and junk food and I've decided that from now on I only get to select one treat a day!

I managed to swing some overtime shifts at new work for next week and also the week after that, and they're all marked "Till" so I'm very pleased. 😊 Tomorrow I will need to call Boss Man and arrange some hours somewhere for this week. I have an interview tomorrow for another position that I'm not even sure I want (at a holiday park), but I will go along and play nice and see what they have to say.

I got my £30 cash from Swagbucks for playing the silly Dragon game. 😊 Currently playing an absolute dumpster fire of a game for another £7, but here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment