Monday 21 March 2022

Bumper Pay Day

Or not. I checked my bank and have way more than expected, which should be cause for celebration (and it is) except that most of it is a tax refund (YAY!) which will also mean I get no Universal Credit. Again. Because of tax I have already paid and which belongs to me and which already caused me to get no Universal Credit at the time I earned the money and paid that tax. I mean... is it any wonder that people find this idiotic system excruciating and depressing?

I have picked up a work shift which clashes with the park open day so looks like I am not going. That suits me fine. They have my CV so if they actually are keen, they know where I am.

The week after next is a Pain.In.The.Arse for work, as I am scheduled for a four-hour "shelf filling" shift, and there are no till shifts available. So I took a one-hour shift immediately before my Olio collection, reasoning that hey, I was already out and might as well save the fuel. But after seeing tonight... which yet again hasn't really got anything besides bread and salad... I will give up some of my Olio slots for sure.

Good girl:I've eaten salad nearly every day for a week. I am sick of salad now.

No comments:

Post a Comment