Monday 18 April 2022

Fuel Bites.

I don't fill up often so I keep getting a shock at what it costs. Yesterday (over £55) was doubly annoying, because for my usual method of payment, I've forgotten the pin, meaning that the purchase went on my "pay for everything else" card, which only has a monthly limit of £200. I now only have £30 left on that to last three weeks and I'm stubbornly refusing to top it up. I'm sure that in a week's time I'll give in just for the convenience of it all...

Tired, which is not new, but only one more work day to endure before I get a day off. I can do this!

Things which also bite: a 6am stock-unloading shift. Thankfully there were some extra hours for me to pick up on other days.

Good/Bad: Council Tax support has kicked in (so I have received a bill saying I'll only be paying £23 per month) but as has happened over and over again, I'll probably receive another one in a months' time saying my support has changed and the bills will go back up over £100. Yay? At least May will be cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment