Wednesday 20 April 2022

Bullet Bitten

Gym joined. And it's even the one that annoyed me last time. Ugh. Still, it needed to be done. I'm sure I will feel much better in a few weeks. I have three weeks in a row of decent work hours so I don't have much excuse not to. The joining fee is on my credit card and the regular monthly payment won't come out for another 24 days or so, which is nice for both amounts - yay for financial procrastination.

I cannot easily afford it, but I can't afford not to. I am more than annoyed with the weight I have put on, and I'm also becoming lazy with my flat, with my garden, and anything else I can use an excuse with of being too tired with.

New earning opportunity discovered: for this you will need an awesome Good Boss™ and the ability to turn up to work a bit early. Method: just clock into work six minutes early (this being the minimum amount of time which you get paid for). I was a bit early one morning and he told me to go ahead and clock in, and sure enough he approved the 0.1 of an hour in extra pay (which means another pound in my pocket). I do actually start work when I do this, and I figure if I work an extra 6 minutes before & after each shift, everyone wins.

Also, it pays for the gym membership 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment