Thursday 14 November 2019

As I've Done Before

4/5 stars. I'll take it.
...I spent a day off trawling money advice forums. Even after several hours of reading, I couldn't figure out whether to close my unused credit cards. In the end I stumbled on an ad for a mortgage broker for poor credit and I thought, you know what? Let's ask their advice. So I've just had a lovely conversation with a gentleman named Iain who asked me to do a combined report, which I did, which shows me as having a "good" rating. The best I've ever had. He seems to think I'll have no problems getting a mortgage at all. What?!

I do have to wait for my next paycheque, but he noted that I don't actually have the factors for "poor credit" at all, and that he can choose a provider which uses the credit reference companies where I seem to rank best. Even with the pay drop of my new job (fewer hours) I am not miles away from where I need to be. This was pretty encouraging news. Now I just need the universe to drop a suitable property in front of me.

I went to meditation class again and the regular teacher is back. Honestly, as nice as she is, she's not a great teacher. I haven't a clue what the topic was in the middle, her mind seemed to wander from one abstract concept to the next. All I really grasped was that virtuous things come from virtuous thoughts and that wheat seeds won't grow rice. There was a large group this time too ( = new people) so I doubt they had any clue where it was all going. I think that might be my last one in Old Town.

Part for my car has arrived and I will try to fit it tomorrow after a vampire appointment at the medical centre.

Feeling: ok. Things are gonna be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment