Saturday 16 November 2019

Job Done

Sad face :(
That'll do, Pig.
Behold, the before and after. I really cba to paint the cover. It's just plastic (and not primed) so, too bad if anyone else on the road gets offended by one grey eye.

I've applied for benefits, mostly because if I don't do it now it will just take even longer to sort (gotta love the Universal Credit five week wait). I'm technically on a zero-hours contract even though I'll probably earn too much, but even so, the application will be in, just in case.

It's not easy to find a second job that fits around a current job. I saw one which I'd more than likely get (I've worked for the same company before), but I feel like it would kill me :( The reality of the work out there: the job involves heavy lifting and working after midnight. I don't really understand how people think it's ok to pay minimum wage for that.

In the meantime I just keep doing Prolific surveys*, on a good day it's £10 in my pocket when I'd only be typing in here or watching tv anyway.

Mood: ok. I'm ok. It's better than not being ok, you know?



* referral link

No comments:

Post a Comment