Tuesday 14 January 2020

The £10 Grocery Challenge - The Home Stretch

Day 8

Technically I should have been finished by lunchtime yesterday, except for the fact that I cheated on my lunch earlier in the week. So this is penance day.

Breakfast: A bowl of unShreddies. At lunchtime.

Lunch: My dinner, being the leftover baked potato with beans, cheese and sour cream. I was reminded all over again that it was really, really good.

Dinner wasn't actually in today's plan - I'll probably have some toast. I've officially finished the challenge. It's almost Christmas here in the past (lol) so I'm contemplating whether I'm stupid enough to go and brave the supermarket. I'm not quite game to do another challenge over Christmas, because realism says I would cheat in order to buy the foods I want to eat on Christmas day.

Stay tuned for the wrap up.

No comments:

Post a Comment