Wednesday 1 January 2020

Resolutions

I don't have any this year. I can't remember what my last year's ones were, so clearly I didn't achieve them!

Here's a badge for showing up.
I just looked at my credit report accounts and my made up score has jumped dramatically and is back in the "fair" range. I think this is proof that they're ridiculous. I'm still the same person I was a month ago, so it's just plain malarkey! Just on a hunch, I ran a loan check. Not a single provider. Just goes to show you that a credit score is about as useful as a Participation Award.

I have eaten all the mini "Christmas Buns" (sic) which were actually cupcakes. Could I just take a moment here to note that they tasted faintly of Fabulon and I wondered briefly if someone were doing the ironing nearby? (Also note, I am ill with a cold and can barely taste things as it is, so perhaps it's a good thing I didn't buy them while I was well, they'd probably have tasted like Unleaded.) Overall score: worth their 50p price tag but only barely.

I'm excited to start my new challenges - The January £3 Challenge and the 2020 £2020 Challenge. I kicked it off by scooping 20 SwagBucks this morning from a single click. Hey, it's a start, right? 10p is 10p :D Even so, I'm only counting income when I've actually hit the "cash out" button.

My task for today is to go through all the raffles and enter them all by postcard. I cba doing it yesterday and my energy level today isn't making it much more likely... we shall see. My pretty postcards arrived, so you'd think I would be enthused! More coffee is required!

1 comment:

  1. Send you over one of the 1000 fires burning over here. The sky is like a nuclear explosion has gone off. People on south coast have had to all go to the beach areas, it's like Dunkirk evacuation all over again.

    ReplyDelete