Friday 12 August 2022

Reeeedraw

So I enjoyed a lovely hour on the phone today getting an old credit card reissued (it's one I never use, from Terrible Service Bank). I was getting it reissued because, surprise, I had never received the original card. Why it takes an hour to tell them their "card replacement service" isn't working on their website... I don't know. But now it's done. I also called Main Bank to redraw £5,000 from my loan. All done and landing in my bank any moment.

My total debt is just over £28,000, £12k of which is not attracting any interest. As much as I would have liked to be under the magical £25k this year, I know I have a few huge bills coming, so it's more realistic to say that I'd like it to still be at £28k by end of year. I guess it's just plod, plod, plod and chip, chip, chip away...

Today I am enjoying next door's roof replacement. As they throw the old roof pieces into the skip next door, chips are flying up and hitting my window. I am secretly hoping they break the glass. It will be nice to have brand new triple glazing which someone else pays for.

No comments:

Post a Comment