Thursday 11 August 2022

That Moment, omg

I was SO LOOKING FORWARD to a Two.Day.Weekend. SO excited. Saturday morning my alarm goes off at 8am and my first thought is: YAY NO SCHOOL. (So I'd been dreaming, ok, just forgive me this once.) Then I look at my planner and no work Monday! Three-day-weekend. Best thing ever.

Today I discovered an unopened box of cereal in a box of unsorted "stuff", opened it, and it tastes exactly like it should have, even before it passed its best before date two years ago. I might be a little bit disorganised. Just a little.

Watched School of Rock again today and bawled right through it 😂

Weirdness: I got another 0% money transfer offer on same credit card where my 0% offer is ending... so it seems as if I just redraw my loan, pay off the credit card in full, and then the next day take another 0% money transfer with the same card and put the cash back on my loan? I mean, yeah, I will, it just struck me as odd. So that's the adulting admin plan for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment