Friday 5 August 2022

Ho Hum Same Old

Sometimes I log into my internet banking, hoping that there's some admin to do, but really, there's not. That's kind of the standard reality when things are ticking over, nothing much to do but sit and wait out the months while the balance goes down bit by bit, as it should.

I did another hours' worth of mud-slinging today and actually took pictures for selling my hanging baskets. For some reason I had an uncharacteristic loss of confidence, what if nobody likes them? Are they good enough to sell? Eh... I suppose at the right price they will be, even if that means I don't make any money. Note to self, next year do them earlier and shove more seedlings in to make them look more full, sooner.

Stop Press: Dilemma finally received the "alleged" 2021 accounts from the outside accountant... it had been delayed by him "attending his graduation", leading me to suspect they've been dumped on a trainee. I have not seen them, however, his English is rather poor, so I don't have huge hopes for the accounts themselves. Neighbour #2a has looked them over, and says they are nonsensical and he doesn't understand them (and he is probably the most knowledgeable of all the directors when it comes to the accounts). He has asked Dilemma if she thinks they make sense. Stand by for some more Dilemma Blathering.

Dinner treat: home-made hotdog and a premixed can of mojito. 

No comments:

Post a Comment