Saturday 7 October 2023

Crankypants

For the first time in forever I'm coming close to my data limit for internet... I know it's all the tv-bingeing I've been at lately. So for the next four days I need to behave, and lay off the documentaries. 😁 I foresee a few days of playing my old games!

Spendy McSpenderson: I have ordered a new mouse for £6 from eBay, as the one I have is dying.

Cashed out: Nielsen £5 supermarket card.

Free: another baby car seat, from the baby bank. This one doesn't fit on my pram base, but it IS isofix standard, so will be simple to take in and out of the car to go shopping, and fit snugly into the car. I also got some bits and pieces which should be useful, like a stacking ring toy, a couple of kitchen items and some more tiny clothes.

Grateful for: Poppet, who chatted to me for hours, was a brilliant distraction, AND also made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment