Sunday 15 October 2023

Enlightenment

I went along to the antenatal class, and what a breath of fresh air it was. It's really opened my eyes as to how lacking the online course provided by the NHS actually is, and I am sad for all the women for whom that's all there is. Why is this brilliant in-person course the responsibility of a charity? It's inhuman. There are women going into labour who don't understand what's going on. We deserve better.

Achievement of the day: I cooked Spag Bol from scratch and even included porridge oats (which I've never done before but it worked out brilliantly). Three meals are in my freezer, and I ate one (absolutely delicious) plus two more are in my fridge. Adulting! 👍

Reached another milestone on the game. I think it's the last one I will meet before the time is up. It's £20 in my hand though, so let's see. Small item sold on Vinted (£3.50). Also spent more free credit on a raffle ticket for an Aston Martin (well, for £120,000 in cash). Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment