Tuesday 17 October 2023

Bodybuilding

That was me, yesterday, moving heavy stuff around. Let's pretend that I actually want to win the Mr Universe title. 💪 There was a lot of huffing and puffing, I was definitely blowing like a marathon runner! I definitely did more heavy lifting than was probably a good idea for a certified lazy couch potato. The flat rearrangement is now about half done (and today's hefting took care of the hardest part). Most of what's left is literally bags and random boxes of stuff which needs going through (my clothes, baby's clothes, random junk). Not too strenuous 😊 I also managed to hoover all the floor space which was free (not a great deal) and shampoo one tiny section of carpet - I can only do a small patch at a time as it will need to dry before I move furniture onto it, then repeat with each new section. The flat smells nice and fragrant from the shampoo 😊

Another item I don't need has been discovered today - I will take it back for store credit soon. It's from a supermarket I detest, but hey, if they say yes then it's still free money to spend on some kind of shopping essentials.

Bills all paid for the week ✔

My hip/bum muscles are sore, from, you know, actually doing productive housework but I feel pretty pleased that finally I'm at least getting a few things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment