Sunday 1 October 2023

Twelve Down

...eight to go. The pin arrived in the nick of time and all 20 transactions need to be done by today. I'm sure the till operator was concerned when I did 12 individual transactions through the self-scan yesterday but to his credit he didn't say a word. All 12 of them are showing as "pending" with yesterday's date in my internet banking and I'll go back and do 8 more today. Hopefully the bank counts them all as on time.

I've been for an antenatal scan and appointment and four separate concerns were cleared during the scan, which is amazing news. Everything looks like it will now have a good chance at going to plan. I get two more jabs this coming week and it's time to really knuckle down and rearrange the things I will need (and rearrange my flat).

I did manage to fit the car seat and I am somewhat unimpressed. It took me more than half an hour and was physically very difficult (my hands are still shaking from the effort required to snap the seat belt retainer into place, and my whole body is now in a state of exhaustion). Not to mention, the seat does not feel at all secure and online reviews echo my sentiments. I'll try to pick up a capsule seat from the baby bank, and who knows maybe the one I donated is still there...

I have done an electric meter reading, since the tariffs change again tomorrow. ⚡

Amazing: after only 24 days, work's IT help desk finally fixed my (broken) training sign-off. 24 days. Seriously. Worst customer service ever.

Cashed out: £5 from Swagbucks. Currently in another help-desk limbo: about £45 from the new programme I joined, which for some reason is doing a second identity check on me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment