Wednesday 25 October 2023

Not Trusting My Gut

A few years back I joined Too Good To Go, an app where you can buy heavily-discounted food from nearby retailers which would otherwise go to waste. It didn't seem worth it, but lately it looks better. I ended up paying for a "surprise bag" from a convenience store, for £1.99, but sadly, it cancelled. So I then reserved one from a well-known restaurant chain known for £3.00.

Well I arrived right on time and filled three bowls of mixed salads plus got three bread rolls, and to be honest? Dinner was underwhelming. Factoring in my fuel, it wasn't really the greatest value. So I opened Olio and responded to four items, but even after two hours! the girl did not respond to my requests. Tired, grumpy, eventually I left her a one star rating.

I'm going to stick to my earlier idea and try to get a convenience store pickup and see how I go.

Achievements: Finally finished cleaning up the pram frame (scrubbed with soap and is now sat in the rain "rinsing" - see, there's always a good side to the rain). I've assembled all the clean covers on the pram's seat module too and put the belts back in place. In a moment I'm bringing in the baby car seat and will clean that up. All the baby clothes are successfully sorted too. 👍

My payment from PureProfile has landed (£10) and Swagbucks has paid me £20 for Boring Merging Game. Currently playing Irritatingly Laggy Bingo game on a different site, we'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment