Friday 6 October 2023

Finally, Payment Received

I would not call it easy to get myself verified... but it is done now and I have been paid for the first time by ySense, which PayPal greedily chomped into via their poor exchange rate, of course. But all up I have received £40 and will add them to my Surveys list soon.

I had planned to go to the baby bank today but they've changed their opening days. My day is now discombobulated. I should be appreciating the free time, but I'm sat here not wanting to do any of the things that I really should be doing 😁 I did go and get my other two new tyres, though.

I've officially transitioned onto my maternity pay. First week of this (even alongside a £200 pay from second job) I have had to delay one of my repayments to avoid going negative in my current account. I bought fuel this week and also paid my electric bill, both on my cheapest credit cards. Unfortunately, the two new tyres had to go onto my poison-ivy (highest interest rate) card, as it was the only one with room, and my spreadsheet is now shouting at me in red. 😒 So here it is, my wake-up call to get busier earning the extra cash, and properly get more surveys done.

Cashed out: £10 from Swagbucks (thank you, boring merge game) and £40 from ySense.

No comments:

Post a Comment