Friday 27 October 2023

Outstanding

Thank you, Too Good To Go, and thank you, One Stop convenience store.

So as you can see, my second attempt at a convenience store was incredible. This all cost me £1.99. I have had to play a game of serious Fridge Tetris. I've given away some of the sandwiches, fruit, salad and bread. Yesterday I ate a wrap for dinner and then had another one as a late snack... today I've had one of the chicken sandwiches with my breakfast banana, and eaten the packaged salad as my lunch, and I plan to eat the pasta salad for an early dinner, while cooking the prepped vegetables for eating over the next few days. Here was I hoping to get a sandwich or two, or perhaps one ready meal for a dinner... safe to say I'll definitely be looking out for this same store in future.

Antenatal class tonight where they'll have plates of fruit and cakes... well, I suppose cake is the only thing I didn't get for free this week (and I skipped Food Club today) so I might be naughty and just eat cakes.

Received: £5 from Prolific. Spendy: way too much, on snacks for my hospital bag (including snacks etc for the midwives!).

No comments:

Post a Comment