Tuesday 3 October 2023

I've Been Selected

to test some kind of home laundry product. This was through a survey site that I'm a member of. I can't say which one (or what I'm testing - mainly because I don't know yet) but right now I'm just pleased to get some kind of freebie coming in the mail AND that they'll pay me fairly well for my feedback on it. Winner!

Today: actually managed to finally pull the sofa apart and attach new legs. Tomorrow I perform the reinforcement and cosmetic tidy-up. On removing the throws which have adorned it, I realised it has some grubby marks, which is annoying, but I'll attempt to give it a clean up and see how I go. Currently exhausted from the exertion of lifting one side about 3729 times to line the new legs up underneath. (I even did it while sitting on the floor. I think most of the exhaustion was simply getting myself up off the floor! 😂)

When you want to slap someone: our neighbour has been using our backyard (very little proof so we let it go) but this week I see that she is gardening in there and cutting back our ivy (!!!!). I am furious, as are two other owners, and an anonymous polite version of "could you please fuck off" note is going into her letterbox this morning.

Still playing: the ridiculously time-sucking merging game. It's crediting me every few days, but the targets are taking longer and longer to reach...

Cashed out: £5 from Crowdology, 74p from Qmee

No comments:

Post a Comment